GENERAL DUTY ASSISTANT(GDA)
Course Duration: 4 Months + 2 months practical
Course Season: January Season & July Season
- For january Season Admission Last Date : 31 December.
- For July Season Admission Last Date: 30 June
Qualification: Class X, Class: Saturday and Sunday Only
This course is done under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
General Duty Assistant-Healthcare(GDA) are known as “Nursing Care Assistant”, “Nursing Assistance”, “Nursing Aide”, “Bedside Assistance” when working in a hospital environment.
Brief Job Description: Individual on the job provides patient care and help maintain a suitable environment. Some of the key responsibilities of the General Duty Assistant are to provide patient’s daily care, patient’s comfort, patient’s safety and patient’s health needs.
1. Assist patient in bathing, dressing up and grooming,
2. Support individuals to eat and drink,
3. Assist the patient in maintaining normal elimination,
4. Transferring patient and their samples, Drugs, documents with the hospital,
5. Provide support in routine activities of in patient department,
6. Carry out last office [death care]
7. Maintain a safe healthy and secure working environment,
8. Follow infection control policies & procedures including biomedical waste disposal protocols,
Assisment & Examination Fees
Total fees- 7500.00
The practical must be in the Nursing Home